Solution Tree Inc, is concerned about the safety and privacy of all Users and others, particularly students, affected by the Service. Therefore, Users shall adhere to requirements under specific federal and state laws applicable to those involving student information, including but not limit to The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) (20 U.S.C. § 1232g; 34 CFR Part 99).
You hereby authorize Solution Tree to use and/or authorize others to use all or part of your Postings in any manner, format, or medium that Solution Tree or such other parties see fit. You shall have no claim or other recourse against Solution Tree for infringement of any proprietary right in Postings.
Solution Tree reserves the right at any time to suspend the Service, or any part thereof, with or without notice, for the purpose of performing maintenance. You agree that Solution Tree will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Service, or any part thereof.
Links to Other Sites
Copyright and Trademark Notices
The entire content of the Service and any supporting software are the proprietary property of Solution Tree and/or its licensors, and are protected by U.S. and international copyright and other intellectual property laws. The reproduction, redistribution, modification or publication of any part of the Service without the express written consent of Solution Tree and/or its licensors is strictly prohibited.
You agree not to display, disparage, dilute, or taint our trademarks or use any confusing similar marks or use our trademarks in such a way that would misrepresent the ownership of such marks. Any permitted use of our trademarks by you shall be to the benefit of Solution Tree.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
- 1)YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. SOLUTION TREE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- 2)SOLUTION TREE MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT
- a.i)THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS,
- a.ii)THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE,
- a.iii)THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE,
- a.iv)THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND
- a.v)ANY ERRORS OR DEFECTS IN THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED.
- 3)ANY MATERIAL UPLOADED/DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED, FROM THE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK; SOLUTION TREE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE, FOR ANY AND ALL LOSS, OR CORRUPTION, OF DATA UPLOADED OR INPUTTED BY YOU THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE, AND ALL SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION AND ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL SOLUTION TREE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE OR DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM:
- 1)THE LOSS OF DATA AND/OR THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE;
- 2)THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE;
- 3)UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA;
- 4)STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE; OR
- 5)ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE.
Exclusions and Limitations
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Solution Tree always welcomes suggestions and comments regarding the Service from Users. Any comments or suggestions submitted to the Service or Solution Tree, either online or offline will become Solution Tree's property upon their submission. This policy is intended to avoid the possibility of future misunderstandings when projects developed by Solution Tree might seem to others to be similar to their own submissions or comments.